1. Be fasting for at least 8 to 10 hours.
2. Avoid drinking juice, tea and coffee during fasting periods. Drinking water is an obstacle.
3. After fasting blood, take your usual daily breakfast.
4. Take your breakfast at least 15 minutes and write the time after the last dip, and exactly 2 hours after this time in the lab for the second blood sample.
5. After breakfast, do not eat any other food or drink other than water at the end of the 2 hours.
6. After breakfast and within 2 hours, try to avoid muscular movements, walking, or exercise, and stay calm (without seizure and stress) and temperate heat.
7- Take 2 hours fasting sugar and sugar in one day.