1. This test should be performed at least 2 hours after waking up. Samples that are earlier than this time will show a false increase.
2. Wear comfortable and comfortable clothes at night before the experiment, and avoid wearing tight clothing, especially in the breast and breast.
3. Examination as well as stimulation of the breast within 24 hours cause mistakes in the result of the test.
4. Patients should refrain from having sexual intercourse the night before.
5. Stress during the test, especially during the 30 minutes before it causes false results, so patients should minimize their stress during the test.