1. Red meat (chicken and fish are not consumed better), raw vegetables, turnips, horseradish, radish, mushrooms, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, orange, banana, grapes, cantaloupe or rye, melon, horseradish Dust, Liver, Thistle, Sausage, Sausage and Hamburger 48 to 72 hours before the test and during the sample collection period.
2. Women who have a monthly habit to refrain from performing this test 48 hours after the above period.
3. Aspirin, Ibuprofen Indomethacin, Sodium Diclofenac, Colchicine, Vitamin C, Antacids (Syrup or Pills), Pills and Syrups or Iron Capsules, Thyroid Drugs (Iodized), Reserpine, Medications, Corticosteroids and Vitamin C should be discontinued 7 days before the test and the sample collection period, otherwise the laboratory will be informed.
4. In the event of bleeding from the gum during oral and dental cleaning, do not brush and dent the teeth 48 hours before the test. Swallowed blood can be a false positive test.
5. If you have hemorrhoids (or hemorrhoids), or an anal wound (fissure) and clear bleeding, tell the lab.
6. The sample should be delivered immediately to the laboratory.